Avocado oil is produced from its pulp around the pit making it one of the only edible oils not derived from the seed, similarly like olive oil. Full of extremely beneficial fatty acids, good levels of antioxidants and other healthy compounds makes this oil a top healthy choice. Along with its high smoke point, it’s perfect for cooking.
Top Avocado Oil
- Takes the Heat – With a high smoke point of 500°F it’s great for stir frying, sautéing and more
- Better Cooking – With similar monounsaturated fat, Avocado Oil is like olive oil you can cook with
- Flavor Savor – A mild, smooth flavor that enhances other foods and takes the place of cooking oils
- Naturally Refined – Non-GMO and Gluten Free. The perfect addition to the Whole30 and Paleo diet
- Deliciously Diverse – Great for high-heat cooking or using cold on salads
- DELICIOUS AND VERSATILE: With a high smoke point, avocado oil can be used for high heat cooking and baking as well as in dressings and sauces.
- 100% PURE & NATURALLY REFINED: We never use chemicals to extract oil from our avocados and minimally refine to preserve beneficial nutrients.
- HEART-HEALTHY FATS: Our avocado oil contains the same monounsaturated fats found in olive oil.
- NON-GMO: We never use genetically modified ingredients or artificial preservatives.
- OUR HASS AVOCADOS are harvested by farmers in our co-op groves and sorted for quality.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TASTE: La Tourangelle brings artisan excellence to your kitchen and home. The mainstay of all La Tourangelle’s natural, artisanal oils is premium taste derived from the best quality ingredients. Add the flavor of La Tourangelle to any meal.
- FOR FOOD & BEYOND: 100% pure, all-natural and handcrafted from premium avocados, this emerald green oil is wonderful in salad dressings, on fresh cut fruit or grilled fish. It's also great for skin and hair; for soft skin, just apply it after a shower.
- DELICIOUS & VERSATILE: La Tourangelle oils make it easy to create distinctive dishes for professional chefs, novice cooks and foodies alike. Great for salads, on grilled meat, pasta, or a cheese plate, our oils create memorable moments around the table.
- NATURAL & SUSTAINABLE: La Tourangelle's delicious, artisan oils provide the perfect touch to make a gourmet breakfast, lunch, or dinner. We strive to be the best artisan oil producer, dedicated to making carefully crafted, sustainable, natural products.
- KITCHEN? YOU MEAN ART STUDIO: From Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil to our AvoCoco butter substitute & Pesto Oil, La Tourangelle brings the best oils and flavors from around the world straight to your kitchen. Discover your culinary creativity with our oils!
- 100% PURE & NATURAL AVOCADO OIL unfiltered, undiluted without any additives or fillers. Rich in vitamins and fatty acids it is truly a wonder carrier oil. From skin care to aromatherapy and way beyond this amazing oil has endless uses.
- NATURAL SKIN MOISTURIZER Combine avocado oil with other essential oils and massage the mixture into the skin after a bath. Pat the skin dry with a towel before using the oil. Avocado oil is also effective on its own and can be applied all over the body to keep skin soft.
- AVOCADO OIL FACIAL MOISTURIZER to use avocado as a facial moisturizer, a person can take the inside of an avocado peel and massage it onto their face. Leave the residue on for about 15 minutes, then rinse the face with warm water.
- PREVENTS AND TREATS ACNE When left on for short periods of time and rinsed off with warm water, avocado oil can keep skin hydrated without leaving an oily residue. This may reduce the risk of acne. Avocado oil also has anti-inflammatory effects, which can help to reduce the redness and inflammation associated with acne.
- AVOCADO OIL FOR HAIR loved by many people around the world for their hair care. When applied to the hair shafts, It helps to detangle hair. It promotes hair growth because of the nutrients in it, especially Vitamin E. It helps to achieve gorgeous shiny hair without any greasiness and it also softens the hair, so that they are more manageable and easily combed.
- For Soft, Healthy Skin
- Nutrient Rich
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- Premium Natural Avocado Oil, comes in 1 Gallon BPA-free Plastic Jug
- Cold pressed and naturally refined for high heat use
- Perfect for baking, healthy sautéing, frying and all-purpose cooking
- Great for massages and skin care!
- Kevala Avocado Refined Oil is very mild to the taste and smell
- NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED: Taste is just as important to us as quality of ingredients; that’s why this pure avocado oil is Non-GMO Project Verified.
- KETO CERTIFIED AND CERTIFIED PALEO: The beauty of one pure ingredient like avocado oil? It’s Keto Certified and Certified Paleo!
- WHOLE30 APPROVED: Avocado oil is Whole30 Approved, so go on, grill, sauté, and season while staying on track.
- HIGH HEAT COOKING OIL: Bake, broil, stir-fry, sauté and so much more—this is a stable, high-heat cooking oil.
- PURE AVOCADO OIL FOR A CLEAN TASTE: Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil is flavorful in any dish with a light, clean taste you’ll love.
- PURE REFINED AVOCADO OIL: Avocado oil contains many beneficial vitamins such as A E and K. Vitamin A also known as retinol is an antioxidant that can be used for cooking and increase collagen production. Vitamin E promotes elasticity by helping the skin preserve its natural moisture and vitamin K may help reduce dark circles under the eyes by controlling capillary leakage. Our Pure Avocado Oil is also refined to remove unpleasant scents. Use it to improve dry skin scalp and elasticity.
- DEEP TISSUE MOISTURIZER: Avocado oil is known for its ability to deeply penetrate the outer layers of skin. This allows it to deliver moisture deep into the dermis without leaving heavy oil residue. Use our 100% Pure Avocado Oil to support softer smoother skin on your face hands and body.
- GREAT MASSAGE & CARRIER OIL: Avocado oil cold pressed refined and is one of the most popular heavy massage oils available. It has very high skin penetration and low comedogenicity making it the perfect oil for deep tissue massages. Avocado oil is also a great addition to homemade lotions and scrubs. Blend it with your favorite essential oils to create a uniquely beneficial topical formula for beauty or massage sessions.
- SUPPORT DULL HAIR & AGED SKIN: Studies have shown avocado oil to help improve the elasticity and resiliency of the skin. Vitamins A E and K improve the skin's ability to retain moisture and reduce free-radical damage. When massaged into the scalp avocado oil helps provide a moisturizing barrier and may stimulate growth by helping unclog hair follicles.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Your purchase is guaranteed by our hassle-free 100% Money- Back Guarantee: If for any reason at all you are unsatisfied with your singular purchase of Maple Holistics Pure Avocado Oil you are eligible for a full no-questions-asked refund in its entirety. Expect excellent customer service from a reputed brand who prioritizes customer satisfaction.
- Takes the heat – with a high smoke point of 500°f it’s great for stir Frying, sautéing and more
- Better cooking – with similar monounsaturated fat, avocado oil is like olive oil you can cook with
- Flavor savor – a mild, smooth flavor that enhances other foods and takes the place of cooking oils
- Naturally refined – Non-GMO and Gluten free. The perfect addition to the Whole30 and paleo diet
- Deliciously diverse – Great for high-heat cooking or using cold on salads
- 100% Pure Plant Oils
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- No Animal Testing
8 Benefits of Avocado Oil for the Skin
While avocado oil is best known for its uses in cooking, it can also contribute to skin care. The oil is an ingredient in many types of creams, moisturizers, and sunscreens.
Avocado oil is rich in fatty acids and is excellent for moisturizing the skin. Avocado oil is loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins A, D, and E. Below are some of the ways it can benefit the skin:
1. Moisturizes and nourishes
In addition to vitamin E, avocado oil contains potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients that can nourish and moisturize the skin.
The outermost layer of skin, known as the epidermis, easily absorbs these nutrients, which also help to form new skin.
2. Relieves inflammation from psoriasis and eczema
The antioxidants and vitamins in avocado oil may help to heal the dry, irritated, and flaky skin associated with eczema and psoriasis.
A person with a skin condition may wish to test a patch of skin first, to ensure that the oil does not trigger or aggravate their symptoms.
3. Prevents and treats acne
When left on for short periods of time and rinsed off with warm water, avocado oil can keep skin hydrated without leaving an oily residue. This may reduce the risk of acne.
Avocado oil also has anti-inflammatory effects, which can help to reduce the redness and inflammation associated with acne.
4. Accelerates wound healing
Avocado oil may help wounds to heal more quickly. One 2013 study found that the essential fatty acids and oleic acid in avocado oil can promote collagen synthesis, which is the process of creating new connective tissue.
The essential fatty acids in avocado oil were also found to help reduce inflammation during the healing process. More studies are needed in humans, however, to determine whether avocado oil can be used to treat wounds.
Is olive oil a good moisturizer for your face? Olive oil provides many nutrients when consumed, but it may also have benefits when applied to the skin and hair.
5. Treats sunburned skin
The antioxidants in avocado oil may help to ease the symptoms of a sunburn. According to a 2011 review, the vitamin E, beta carotene, vitamin D, protein, lecithin, and essential fatty acids in the oil can support healing and soothe the skin.
Other small studies have shown that consuming avocados may help to protect the skin from harmful UV radiation.
6. Reduces signs of aging
The first signs of aging usually appear on the skin. Some studies have shown that consuming healthful fats, such as those found in avocados, can help the skin to retain its elasticity.
However, researchers have yet to address whether applying avocado oil to the skin has the same effect.
7. Improves nail health
While some people use avocado oil to heal dry, brittle nails, little scientific evidence confirms this benefit.
However, using natural oils to keep the nails and surrounding skin soft may help to reduce breakage.
8. Improves scalp health
Applying avocado oil to the scalp as a hot oil mask can help to reduce dandruff and other problems caused by a dry, flaky scalp.
How To Use Avocado Oil
The inside of an avocado peel can be used for moisturizing the face. Avocado oil can be massaged into the skin, used in a face mask, or added to lotions, creams, shower gels, or bath oils. It can be used on skin daily without adverse effects.
As a facial moisturizer
To use avocado as a facial moisturizer, a person can take the inside of an avocado peel and massage it onto their face. Leave the residue on for about 15 minutes, then rinse the face with warm water.
Bottled avocado oil can also be used to moisture the face at night. Wash it off the following morning.
In the bath
Adding a few tablespoons of avocado oil to a bath can leave the whole body feeling soft and help to prevent hot water from drying out the skin.
It can also be mixed with a person’s favorite bath oil, such as lavender or aloe vera.
As a moisturizer
Combine avocado oil with other essential oils and massage the mixture into the skin after a bath. Pat the skin dry with a towel before using the oil.
Avocado oil is also effective on its own and can be applied all over the body to keep skin soft.
For scalp care
A person with a dry scalp may benefit from using avocado oil in a hot oil treatment. To heat the oil, pour 3–5 tablespoons into a small glass jar, and place the jar in a saucepan of recently boiled water.
Test the temperature of the oil frequently, to prevent it from getting too hot. When the oil is warm, remove the jar from the water and gently massage the oil into the scalp.
The oil can be left overnight and shampooed out in the morning. This may help to reduce dandruff and dry, flaky skin on the scalp.
Treating dry, inflamed skin
To heal and soften rough, dry skin, mix equal amounts of avocado and olive oils, and apply the mixture to the skin once or twice a day.
To give the mixture a scent, try one or two drops of an essential oil, such as lavender.
Other Health Benefits of Avocado Oil
Research suggests that avocado oil can help to prevent several health issues, including diabetes and high cholesterol. A study from 2014 found avocado oil to have as many healthful benefits as olive oil.
A 2017 study concluded that avocado oil could reduce the oxidative damage that causes kidney damage in people with type 2 diabetes. The result stems from oleic acid, a “healthy” fat, which is the primary component of the oil. More research is needed in humans, however, before this claim can be fully supported.
In addition to fighting kidney damage, oleic acid is known for its ability to lower the risk of developing some cancers, preventing flare-ups of some autoimmune diseases, speeding up cell regeneration to promote healing, aiding in eliminating microbial infections, and reducing inflammation throughout the body.
Another study reported that oleic acid may help to reduce inflammation and pain associated with arthritis.
Avocado oil is highly concentrated and may cause skin reactions. Side effects of avocado oil are rare, but it is possible to be allergic or avocados or their oil.
The best way to rule out an allergy is to do a patch test. Apply a small amount of avocado oil to a 1-inch patch of skin on the inside of the arm. If no irritation occurs over a 24-hour period, the oil can be safely used on other parts of the skin.
Anyone allergic to avocados should avoid contact with avocado oil.
Organic avocado oil is easy to incorporate into a skincare regimen. It can be purchased online or at many health food stores.
There are few risks to using avocado oil, but anyone with a preexisting skin condition may wish to speak with a doctor before trying a new home remedy.
As a culinary oil, avocado oil compares well with olive oil. It has a similar monounsaturated fat profile. Avocado oil is naturally low acidic, helping to increase smoke point. An extra virgin avocado oil, characterized by a deep emerald green color can be safely heated to a temperature of 480 °F (249 °C).
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-11-20