- Protects the immune system
- Helps combat the effects of stress
- Improves learning, memory, and reaction time
- Reduces anxiety and depression without causing drowsiness
- Helps reduce brain-cell degeneration
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Offers anti-inflammatory benefits
- Contains anti-malarial properties
- Enhances sexual potency for both men and women
- 1300mg - HIGHEST POTENCY FOR BEST ANTI-STRESS & ANTI-ANXIETY SUPPORT: Made with 100% organic ashwagandha root powder and organic black pepper extract for increased absorption, our pure ashwagandha capsules offers the most potent formula in the market (1300mg per serving) to deliver superior anti-stress, anti-anxiety and adrenal support*
- MADE WITH CERTIFIED ORGANIC ASHWAGANDHA ROOT POWDER: In order to ensure an ashwagandha supplement is truly organic, it must be certified by an accredited certifying agent. Made with organic ashwagandha extract, our natural ashwagandha supplement is certified organic by UDAF*
- SUPERIOR IMMUNE BOOST, HORMONAL BALANCE & MOOD SUPPORT: Because our ashwagandha powder is sourced from organic ashwagandha root, it delivers the optimum concentration of withanolides to stimulate adaptogenic activity and optimize adrenal health, stress relief and thyroid support. More potent than other ashwagandha supplements, ashwagandha oil and ashwagandha tincture, it combats adrenal fatigue and serves as a natural mood enhancer supplement*
- NO FILLERS - NO BINDERS - NO ALLERGENS - NO HEAVY METALS: Our ashwagandha root capsules are FREE of fillers, binders, nuts, eggs, shellfish and other common allergens. In addition, testing is performed after every critical stage of production to ensure our products are FREE of adulterants, solvent residues, aflatoxins, microbiological pathogens and heavy metals such as mercury*
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: At NutriRise, we care about your experience. In fact we are so confident that you will love our Premium Ashwagandha that we back it with a 90-day money back guarantee. Our Ashwagandha Supplement is proudly encapsulated in a FDA-Registered facility in the USA according to stringent GMP regulations. Each and every batch is independently and third-party tested for premium purity and potency*
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Feel results or your money back, no questions asked!
- SUPERIOR POTENCY 2100 MG: our organic ashwagandha root delivers 2100 mg per serving with 100 vegan capsules making it the most potent formula available on the market. We also added black pepper extract to enhance absorption while still being gentle on your stomach.
- ORGANIC ASHWAGANDHA: Made with 100% pure organic ashwagandha powder (root), ashwagandha root extract and black pepper extract to maximize absorption. Alllergen warning: black pepper
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: We take pride in providing you 100% pure organic ashwagandha which does NOT CONTAIN fillers, magnesium stearate, dioxides, preservatives, gluten, soy, sugar, yeast, starch, non-gmo
- Manufactured in a FDA registered facility in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- ORGANIC ASHWAGANDHA: With so many subpar products on the current market, we saw a need for high-quality supplements that actually work. Our Ashwagandha is made with 100% USDA certified organic ashwagandha root powder. No leaves, no stems, no fillers. Just pure ashwagandha root with black pepper extract, the way it's been used in India for over 2500 years.
- NATURAL STRESS RELIEF: Ashwagandha is a powerful adaptogen that provides a quick natural way to help fight and stress and negativity. Ashwagandha has also been shown to help with forgetfulness and alertness.
- MOOD + THYROID SUPPORT: 90 veggie ashwagandha capsules with black pepper for increased absorption. Ashwagandha works to naturally reduce stress and boost thyroid function to improve mood. Ashwagandha, also known as withania somnifera, helps the body adapt to and handle mental, physical and emotional stress while also improving mood.
- RESTORES ENERGY AND VITALITY: Ashwagandha helps stabilize mood swings and boosts adrenal health. Ashwagandha reduces feelings of stress, irritability, and negativity.
- SAFETY ASSURED STANDARD OF QUALITY: Our ashwagandha is 3rd-party tested for purity and manufactured in the USA using imported and domestic ingredients in an FDA & cGMP-certified registered facility. We source our ashwagandha directly from its origin in India.
- AYURVEDIC ADAPTOGEN*: Ashwagandha is used as a general tonic and adaptogen, helping the body adapt to temporary normal stress.* NOW Ashwagandha is a standardized extract (450 mg per serving). Take 1 capsule 2 to 3 times daily.
- FREE RADICAL SCAVENGER*/IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT*: Preliminary data suggest that Ashwagandha supports a healthy immune system.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian, Made without Gluten
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- ORGANIC ASHWAGANDHA ROOT POWDER (WITHANIA SOMNIFERA) - 16oz Resealable Bag (1 Pound)
- IMPORTED 100% RAW FROM INDIA - This bag contains certified organic, 100% raw ashwagandha root powder from India.
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS - Ashwagandha is a powerful herb used for thousands of years for its restorative and rejuvenating benefits. Ashwagandha can help alleviate stress, anxiety, fatigue, low energy, insomnia and concentration difficulties.
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC - All our products are certified USDA Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF), a leader in organic certification. Look for the USDA Organic seal on our products!
- LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Ashwagandha Root Powder for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked!
- MEET THE NEXT GENERATION OF ASHWAGANDHA: Toniiq Ashwagandha is a 15x concentrated extract, bringing the most potent levels of calming bioactive constituents in the market. Our Ashwagandha extract contains an unprecedented 10% withanolides, the main active compound that gives ashwagandha its powerful ability to help the body with physical and mental stress. Most other ashwagandha products consist of non-concentrated ashwagandha powder, and contain less than 2.5% withanolides!
- THE MOST ACTIVE ASHWAGANDHA AVAILABLE: Toniiq Ashwagandha root is grown naturally, and wild-harvested from the lush foothills of Central India. It is produced using a state-of-the-art extraction process to ensure the utmost purity, quality, and potency. It is then combined with black pepper extract to even further increase its bioavailability.
- SETTING A NEW STANDARD FOR PURITY: To ensure that you are getting a high-quality Ashwagandha supplement, each batch is tested for quality and purity both during and after manufacturing. Each lot is additionally tested for solvent residues, heavy metals, and toxins.
- QUALITY, FIRST, AND FOREMOST: In order to meet the highest regulatory standards, Toniiq products are produced in a GMP-certified and NSF-approved manufacturing facility in Miami, USA. Our products are vegan-friendly, have no additional preservatives, and are free of wheat and gluten*
- NATURAL STRESS RELIEF - Powerful adaptogen formula provides a quick natural way to relieve anxiety and insomnia
- THYROID AND HORMONE BALANCE - Improve thyroid function and support reproductive health for men and women
- REGENERATES ENERGY AND VITALITY - This rejuvenative tonic stabilizes blood sugar and boosts adrenal health
- DECREASES INFLAMMATION - Powerful antioxidant properties soothe back pain and joint ache
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC - Synthesized from USDA-certified organic herbs and cultivated on organic farmland
- PREMIUM ASHWAGANDHA WITH BLACK PEPPER - 120 CAPSULES 1300MG/SERVING: Get guaranteed results from the NutriFlair 650 milligrams / Capsule Organic Ashwagandha Supplement with 10 milligrams of Black Pepper per Serving to enhance absorption. Each bottle contains 120 Capsules - 60 Days / 2 Months Supply
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC ASHWAGANDHA, NON-GMO, VEGAN, ALL-NATURAL: Our Premium Ashwagandha Root Powder Capsules are made with Organic Ashwagandha and Vegetable capsules, and are 100% Vegan safe and a great option for Vegetarians looking for NON Animal-based or Gelatin products
- MADE IN USA & THIRD PARTY TESTED: All our Products are manufactured in the USA, in an FDA registered, approved, and inspected state-of-the-art facility, with strict adherence to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). They are also 3rd Party Tested for Quality, Purity, and Potency; This includes all our Best Quality capsules, tablets, pills, supplements, vitamins, multivitamins, vegan and organic foods, powders, oils, and extracts for men, women, and seniors
- ASHWAGANDHA IS ALSO COMMONLY KNOWN AS: Withania Somnifera, Indian Ginseng, Poison Gooseberry, or Winter Cherry; It is often misspelled as: ashwaganda, aswaganda, ashwagandah, ashvagandha, ashawandha, ashwgandha, aswagandha, aswhaganda, ashwagandaha, ashwangda, ashawanda, aschwaganda, aswaghanda, ashwagahnda, ashwgandha, ashwaghanda, aswangandha, ashawangda, ashwagandha himalaya, banyan, brahmi, churna, bocopa, bala and gaia
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If our Ashwagandha Capsules do not bring noticeable value to you and you don't absolutely love them, we will refund your purchase; Our world-class customer service wants you to be SATISFIED with your purchase. Absolutely no risk. The bottle comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee for 60 days; Get our 120 capsule bottle for yourself and more for your family and friends TODAY
- CLINICALLY PROVEN ASHWAGANDHA: Organic KSM-66 ashwagandha root extract is the most extensively researched ashwagandha with 22 gold-standard double-blind clinical studies showing its effectiveness around memory & cognition, stress & anxiety, endurance, and thyroid support.
- STRESS AND ANXIETY RELIEF: A published study showed a 27.9% reduction in stress hormone cortisol levels after participants took KSM-66 Ashwagandha, which led to significantly reduced levels of stress and anxiety. Each Ashwagandha capsule comes with 1000 mg of vegan organic KSM-66 ashwagandha, which is clinically supported to promote resistance to stress and anxiety.
- MEMORY AND COGNITION: When taken daily at 500 mg or more, organic KSM-66 ashwagandha root extract has demonstrated it may be effective in enhancing both immediate and general memory in people with MCI, as well as improving executive function, attention, and information processing speed.
- THYROID SUPPORT: Support your metabolism & ensure your thyroid hormone stays at an optimal level with Ashwagandha. A clinical study found that KSM-66 ashwagandha may be beneficial for normalizing thyroid indices in patients.
- SAFETY ASSURED STANDARD OF QUALITY: Our KSM-66 Ashwagandha is 3rd-party tested for purity and manufactured in the USA using imported and domestic ingredients in an FDA & cGMP-certified registered facility. Our KSM 66 ashwagandha supplement comes in vegan capsules.
- AYURVEDIC CLASSIC: This phenomenal root has been used for centuries in Indian Wellness Programs
- OPTIMAL ABSORPTION: Contains 3,000 mg of Ashwagandha per serving enhanced with Black Pepper!
- QUALITY TESTED: Undergoes hundreds of strict tests to ensure safety, purity and bioavailability
- HORBAACH MANUFACTURERS: Laboratory Tested, Trusted Ingredients, Superior Quality, 100% Guaranteed!
- NATURALLY FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Lactose, Soy, Artificial Color & Flavoring & NON-GMO
Best 10 Benefits of Ashwagandha Supplements
Ashwagandha, the popular Ayurvedic supplement has left us enthralled with its amazing health benefits. From its soothing smell to the comforting taste when taken with a glass of milk and honey; everything makes the user cling to it. And the best thing among all this is the beneficial effect it leaves behind by rejuvenating the body and the soul.
The mesmerizing health benefits that it offers include the following:
1. Ashwagandha helps keeps cholesterol in check
The two popular varieties of cholesterol, the HDL, and the LDL, are found in the human body. The former one is the good cholesterol while the later one is the bad one. Ashwagandha, according to a study at the University of Arizona, has hypolipidemic properties. It helps in lowering the bad cholesterol levels in the body and keeps the human heart healthy.
2. Thyroid buddy
Those of you who are struggling with hoarseness of voice, dry skin, slow mentation, loss of appetite, weight gain and other features of hypothyroidism, consider Ashwagandha your friend in relieving them. It balances the thyroid hormone levels in the body and simulates the slow working thyroid gland.
3. Ashwagandha soothes your nervous system
Scientifically, it is proved that this amazing herb improves depression, anxiety, and stress. Moreover, it is neuro-protective with its vital role in improving Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s disease, ADHD, and Schizophrenia.
4. Anti-cancer features
The water extract of the herb helps in elevating the White Blood Cell count.
5. Say goodbye to adrenal fatigue
A case study of a 57-year-old woman having non-classical adrenal hyperplasia shows improvement in her hormone levels after the continuous use of the herb for six months. This herb is known for improving the cortisol levels and adrenal hormonal function.
6. Ashwagandha may help with male infertility
For all the men worried about their fertility problems, including this herb in diet will improve erectile dysfunction, improve the semen quality and testosterone levels. It also has been known to help with men who suffer from hypogonadism. Always consult with a doctor first.
Ashwagandha owing to its alkaloids, steroidal lactones and saponins offer great anti-inflammatory benefits in cases of rheumatoid arthritis. It improves the joint health and reduces pain.
8. Ashwagandha helps you sleep
Another wealthy benefit of the energizing yet calming herb is the perfection of the sleep pattern. If you are having difficulty in sleeping, try this Ayurvedic product for better results.
9. Combats multiple infections
Ashwagandha not only combats bacterial but works to combat viral, fungal, and parasitic infections. It fights the foreign agent and protects the body from its harmful effects.
10. For women reproductive health
Both pre and post-menopausal women are delighted by the health effects it has on the reproductive organs. It relieves PCOS, menopausal symptoms, amenorrhoea and shrinks the uterine fibroid.
Ashwagandha is an incredibly healthy medicinal herb. It’s classified as an “adaptogen,” meaning that it can help your body manage stress. Ashwagandha also provides all sorts of other benefits for your body and brain. For example, it can lower blood sugar levels, reduce cortisol, boost brain function and help fight symptoms of anxiety and depression. (1)
The popular Ayurvedic Medicine is advancing its services into the upcoming years. The principle of this field of medicine is the use of herbal supplements, plants and techniques other than the pharmaceuticals to reduce the effects or completely treat a disease. Ashwagandha is a herb that possesses and offers a variety of health benefits to the human body.
What is Ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha, an adaptogenic herb (Withania somnifera) with its valuable root and orange-red fruit develops in India, the Middle East and in some areas of Africa. It truly is amazing!
It is a short perennial shrub with a beautiful orange-red fruit in the center which is surrounded by a lively green shaded bell-shaped flower. It belongs to the Solanaceae family (the nightshade family). Its scientific name is Withania Somnifera. The name when split into half means horse-like odor when taken in the literal sense. This depicts Ashwagandha as horse-like powerful and strong herb with a positive effect.
Owing to the vibrant cherry-like fruit of the plant, it is widely known as the winter cherry. Other common names for the herb in different regions include Indian Ginseng and poison gooseberry. This suggests that the herb had both beneficial effect and side-effects as well.
What is the chemical composition of the herb?
The Ashwagandha herb consists of alkaloids and steroidal lactones. These chemicals are composed of tropines and cuscohygrine. The tropine unit is the building block of an anticholinergic drug named atropine. As far as the steroidal lactones are concerned, the withanolides and withaferin A are the ones obtained from leaves. The Sloan-Kettering Cancer center sums this up by stating:
The active constituents are thought to include alkaloids, steroidal lactones, saponins, and withanolides. In vitro studies suggest that Ashwagandha has anti-inflammatory properties which may protect against cartilage damage in osteoarthritis. In addition, improvements in hyperglycemia, hyperinsulinemia, and insulin sensitivity have been detected in the animal model[s] of type 2 diabetes. NCBI
In which areas are these plants grown?
The ideal land for the plantation of this herb is the land of India. Punjab, Gujarat, and Rajasthan are the perfect dry region which supports the growth of Ashwagandha. Nepal, Yemen, and China are also popular for the cultivation of this herb.
How can you use it?
As the herbal teas are popular, the Ashwagandha tea is what you can add to your daily routine to enjoy its benefits. There are other ways in which you can consume the herb. The Ashwagandha tonics, tablets, powder and oil extracts are the available forms of the supplement.
Health benefits of the herb
A lot of scientific studies are on the run to find out the real potential of the herb. The earlier studies and use of the herb suggest that it benefits the overall body. From strengthening the immune system to fighting any kind of invading system to strong anti-tumor activity, and combating stress and emotional disturbances, Ashwagandha has proven its worth.
It is quite beneficial for improving the learning and memory storing capacity of the brain. It reduces brain degeneration in the old age and also maintains good heart health by keeping in check the cholesterol levels of the body. It is also popular for its anti-inflammatory activity.
Ashwagandha is used as a household remedy by many who know ayurvedic treatments, who consider it as the best tonic for old people as well as children and as an aphrodisiac by young people. It is one of the best nervine tonics of Ayurveda, the most ancient system of Medical Sciences.
Content Contributor: Mary
Mary has a passion for learning about the human body, specializing in epigenetics. Blogging on multiple platforms, she loves to share the current research. More than research, she loves to be outdoors climbing, hiking and biking.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2020-01-21