Healthy4LifeOnline delivers the top 25 rated Agility Dots on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Designed to enhance your Quickness and Speed
- Agility Dots Improve Quickness and Explosiveness
- Get More Out of Your Speed Workout
- Agility Dots Are A Great Training Tool For Speed Athletes
- Agility Dots Are Portable And Can Be Used Anywhere You Want To Do Speed Work
- Agility Dots Are Fun… They Can Be Used By Anyone To Get A Great Workout
The Benefits of An Agility Dots
In a 2011 study conducted by the Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, it has been examined how speed helps incorporates agility training that helps the athletes to improve their abilities in short sprints and some jumping exercises.
Exactly what is Agility Dots and its Benefits?
Agility Dots are mainly flat, nonslip rubberized discs that you lay down on the ground in usually 2-by-3-foot or a 3-by-4-foot patterns. The dots are embedded into the rubber and measure 4 or 5 inches in diameter.
This is a plyometric workout that can help you improve the speed, agility, stamina, and balance your footwork. This practical exercise mostly concentrates on the ankle complex collecting strength and endurance to let fast direction variations and quick balance recovery. Agility Dots really are a training tool that is perfect for any powerful sport such as for example soccer, football, trail running, and baseball. It will also challenge your strength, and can also greatly help your cardio. You may try creating a collection of drills yourself and find your speed.
If you are a speed athlete, you have to have one of these for yourself. You can buy one from any fitness store or online at an affordable price. You can enhance the size and spacing associated with the layout of your agility dots as you increase in speed and ability, or if you are taller.
Top 25 Best Agility Dots Reviewed
- RIP-RESISTANT MARKERS: Made with long-lasting poly-vinyl, these spot markers provide exceptional durability, and the rip-resistant design ensures the markers can withstand a variety of games and drills on the playground or in Phys. Ed. classes.
- NON-SKID VINYL: These spot markers are made from non-skid vinyl. They resist sliding across gym floors or pavement when stepped on or run over during activities, making them safe for use during fast-paced games and drills.
- BRIGHT, VIBRANT COLORS: with 6 round markers in a variety of bright colors, this spot marker set is designed for optimal visibility. They're easy to see during games and drills when training or practicing sports.
- 10-INCH DIAMETER: Each poly spot marker is clearly visible at 10 inches in diameter, making them useful for a variety of games in gym class or agility drills when practicing soccer, hockey, basketball, and other sports.
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE: Designed to withstand players running over them, this spot marker set is sure to hold up to indoor or outdoor use in a variety of conditions. The vinyl material of the markers is also easy to clean.
- DISCOUNTED ITEM; SEE DESCRIPTION/PHOTOS
- Includes a set 12 rubber agility dots plus drawstring carrying bag
- Multicolored 8.25" dots
- Ideal for sports agility training
- Improve agility, balance, strength, and coordination
- Set of 6 Non-Slip Dots
- Includes Deluxe Carry Bag
- 8" Diameter Dots
- For Quick Reaction and Chnge of Direction Drills
- Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Purple
- 9" diameter, soft, flexible, plastic markers
- Stick to gym floors without shifting
- Prism pack includes 2 of each color: Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red and Yellow
- Fun basketball game and effective learning tool
- Comes with five 8-inch durable, high-density ground discs, numbered 1 through 5
- Allows for a variety of drills and games all over the court
- Develops good court sense and positioning
- Includes all-weather digital timer with magnet on the back for timed shootouts or drills; convenient carry case
- Includes 12 round poly spot markers
- Two of each color shown in picture
- Each marker measures 9 inches in diameter
- Polyvinyl does not slip on gym floors
- Great alternative to traditional cone markers
- 10" non-slip, flexible rubber circles
- Perfect for quick-foot reaction and change-of-direction drills
- Sold as a set of 6 in assorted colors
- Carrying case included
- Improve agility, balance, strength, and coordination by jumping from dot to dot in your own creative patterns
- Includes a set 12 agility dots plus drawstring carrying bag
- Black 8.25" diameter agility dots
- WORKOUTZ Agility Dots are made from flexible rubber material
- All rubber construction with non-slip surface
- 48.5 inches long x 36 inches wide x 1/2 inch thick
- Screen printed dots resist wear
- Black mat with white dots
- Position multiple mats in a row to increase the challenge
- Poly Spot Markers
- 10" diameter
- Pack of 12 units
- Color Royal Blue
- 9" Diameter
- Sold by the dozen
- Color: Royal Blue
- Hop from dot to dot; create your own patterns; endless possibilities
- 6 inch black rubber agility dots; set of 12
- Improve agility, balance, strength, and coordination
- Lightweight and portable; works on most hard surfaces
- Plain, unmarked agility dots without branding or logos
- Great for agility, balance, quickness and coordination drills
- Improve foot speed, reaction time and balance
- Perform multiple footwork patterns
- Cushioned foam rubber construction 48 1/2-Inch L x 36-Inch W x 1/2-Inch thick
- Rolls up for Easy Storage
- Ideal for anyone who wants to develop their agility
- strength and speed
- Helps to improve athletic performance by increasing reaction times
- There are plenty of creative and fun ways to workout using Agility Dots
- WIN MORE GAMES AND BREAK MORE RECORDS. Training limitless footworks will gradually improve your running speed and your ability to outperform everyone. Become the fastest player on the field!
- BE UNSTOPPABLE: Improve your stamina and cardiovascular fitness and play longer than you could possibly imagine. Sports Ladder drills constitute a form of High Intensity Training which by far outperforms conventional cardio workout
- EVERYONE CAN TRAIN WITH IT: Whether you're a pro or a beginner, agile or not, these Workout Ladders will fit your needs. Its easily adjustable for kids, teenagers and adults of any heights and fitness levels
- SIMPLE TO USE. Roll it out , fix it to the ground with the 4 pegs and exercise without your quickness ladder getting tangled or twisted. Just read the the e-book's easy step by step drills instruction and you're ready to roll
- EASY TO CARRY AND STORE: Its compact and light weighted design makes it perfect to take everywhere. When you're done everything fits easily into the nylon bag so you keep things organized and properly stored
- Excellent for use in school, gym or at home
- Markers are a versatile and necessary ingredient in creating team sport environments
- Perfectly appropriate for floor use or playgrounds
- Gonge - Toys
- Spot number set. Numbered from 1 to 36.
- Colors may vary
- Durable, soft PVC
- Set includes a dozen 10-inch diameter, multicolored dots
- Recommended for indoor use
- Set of 12 dots weigh 3 pounds.
- Exercise training aid for speed, agility, strength, power, running, football, volleyball, basketball, baseball, soccer and all other athletic, fitness, weight, or cross training
- Slip resistant surface
- Rolls up for storage
- Weighs 11 lbs.
- Great for improving footwork, balance, and coordination at any level.
- These multicolored dots can be incorporated into skill-building games for children
- or used in training drills for older students.
- Agility dots have an 8" diameter and are made from PVC
- For Agility, Balance, Quickness and Coordination
- Rolls up for Easy Storage
- Made in the USA! Good Quality
- Great Indoors or Outdoors!
- Include a carrying bag, easy to carry.
- Adjustable staircase distance, each step can be moved and replaced according to different requirement.
- Both ends are easily extended to become a longer training ladder.
- Crafted with high-quality Polypropylene material, safe and durable.
- Ideal tool for balance, rhythm, speed and agility training.
- New Football Training Drills Agility Dots 9 Coloured Dot Markers Set Of 10
- One Size
Five Reasons to Use Agility Dots
Doing the exact same monotonous exercise routine can actually supply you with the sense of like being a robot, wherein, it might be time to turn things up. Apply a number of new fun processes to your workouts routine to improve enthusiasm and combat boredom.
A lot of people genuinely believe that “agility training” is merely for professional athletes, however, it is a fresh fun way to shake up your workout, plus one associated with ideal equipment that you may use may be the Agility Dot.
Countless injuries happen as soon as the body falls out of placement. Agility training improves balance, control, and versatility, allowing the human body to keep proper posture and alignment during movement. Agility training helps your body learn correct body placement, meaning sensitive areas like the shoulders, lower back, and knees are protected while moving quickly.
The Mind-Body Connection
Agility training helps build pathways when you look at the brain for fast responses to various stimuli. At first, the responsive movements will seem forced, but as you practice, they’re going to be a little more natural.
Improved Balance and Coordination
Ever watched a gymnast on a balance beam? Her movements are dynamic, fluid and perfectly balanced. Agility training encourages the body to produce balance in the middle of the dynamic movement, just like the gymnast on the beam. Practicing quick stops and starts, hand-eye coordination and speed assist the body work as a whole. Once the body is involved in sync, movements become more fluid, for smooth, coordinated transitions.
Improved Recovery Time
Sometimes a rigorous workout can leave you with sore muscles and decreased energy levels the following day. Nevertheless, the bursts of movement in agility training, when practiced over a sustained period of time, help build strength when you look at the musculoskeletal system, which often can shorten recovery time.
Increased Results in Minimal Time
Often agility training drills will also be HIIT (High-Intensity circuit training) exercises, which could produce noticeable results in a minimal period of time. Nonlinear movements, such as side-stepping footwork using an Agility Ladder, or running a slalom course around Agility Cones, engage a greater wide range of muscles than if you decide to simply run in a straight line. Engaging more muscles translates into greater outcomes from your own workout.
Top Three Exercises with Agility Dot
1. Foot Drills
The forward and back drill is a great dot drill, to begin with. Stand together with your left foot from the bottom left dot as well as your right foot in the bottom right dot. Hop forward and land with both feet regarding the middle dot and then hop forward and land with your left foot on the top left dot along with your right foot at the top right dot. Hop backward to your middle and then into the starting two dots and repeat. Now, try the figure-eight drill. Stand with both feet regarding the bottom right dot. Hop across into the bottom left dot and land on it with both feet. Continue to the center dot and then into the upper right, upper left, backward towards the middle and then finally to your bottom right dot to accomplish the pattern. For an even more challenging variation, do the drill standing and hopping on a single leg.
2. Sample Upper-Body Drill
Once you’ve mastered the footwork drills, challenge yourself with advanced upper-body dot drills. To do the forward and back drill, start in a classic push-up position with your hands placed respectively on the bottom left and right dots. Push together with your hands and feet, explode off the floor, move ahead and place your hands on the middle dot. Then, in the same manner, move forward and respectively place your hands on the top left and right dots. Explode again and move back to the middle dot, then to your starting dots and repeat.
3. Technique and Workout Tips
It takes a little while just before can perform the dot patterns adeptly and very quickly. You need to start each pattern at a slow pace, pausing between hops, and also as you receive familiar with them, gradually boost your pace. When performing footwork drills, keep your knees soft and stay from the balls of one’s feet. Perform two or three dot-drill workouts every week and do 4 to 6 patterns each session. Begin with one set of six reps per pattern and work your way up to three sets. Rest for one or two minutes in between the patterns and sets.
Last update on 2017-11-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API