Resistance bands provide muscle-building tension and can be used almost anywhere
- Resistance bands are very good to help build strong bones and muscles
- Promote strength and flexibility
- Resistance bands improve your balance, reduce joints pain, improve the speed of movement and make your body more elastic
- Resistance bands are lightweight and portable, and effective for exercise when you exercise alone or are traveling
- Resistance bands provide muscle-building tension
- These bands offer safe and effective workouts
- Used by physical therapists for rehabilitation purposes
About Resistance Bands
Resistance bands are made of strong, thin rubber and may include handles. Typically, multiple bands are provided with different degrees of thickness adding more resistance the thicker the band. As your fitness level improves, you can choose a band with more resistance. With resistance bands, you can do just about any type of exercise for building strength — and work out all parts of your body – chest, back, shoulders, biceps, triceps and even legs — without using heavy weights. They’re portable, so you can pack your gym with you when you travel and do a workout in your hotel room.
You may be surprised how well they work. Many athletes are now using resistance bands in their training regimen.
The Best Resistance Bands
1. Fit Simplify Resistance Loop Exercise Bands
Fit Simplify resistance bands are high-end exercise bands. They are 12″ by 2″, heavy duty resistance loop bands. They are made of 100% natural latex – free of non-natural Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) – and come in 5 varying resistance levels. This makes them perfect whether you are just starting to workout or a seasoned workout warrior.
Fit Simplify extra light and light bands are great for beginners, while the medium, heavy and extra-heavy exercise bands are targeted for more intermediate and advanced strength training.
They work great with any workout.
This resistance band set can be integrated seamlessly with every popular workout program including P90x, Insanity, Crossfit, Beach Body, Yoga, Pilates and more. Or use them for general exercise, stretching, strength training, and power weight programs. The included carry bag makes it easy to take your bands with you and do any workout away from home or use in your home gym.
Fit Simplify has multiple uses. These resistance bands are often used for sports and fitness, but physical therapists love them also for rehab work with patients. Our resistance bands work very well for people suffering from leg, knee and back injuries. They are an excellent tool to help in the recovery of a torn MCL and ACL, a knee replacement, and patella and meniscus rehab.
All of the Fit Simplify exercise resistance bands are thoroughly tested to ensure your bands are easy on the skin and free from defects. They will provide you with a worry-free experience.
2. Limm Exercise Resistance Loop Bands – Set of 5
The Limm Exercise Resistance Loop Bands are specifically designed to be easily incorporated into all types of workouts. Strengthen your arms, legs, core, and buttocks with easy implementation into any of your typical stances, stretches and poses. Don’t worry about having to learn all new routines and master new forms, use these loop bands in whatever styles of exercises you are comfortable with to get the results you desire without changing what you know.
- Easy to Use
- Use in Any Workout
- Don’t Change Your Routine
The five loop bands roll and fit perfectly inside the included carry bag, which can easily be transported in a purse, briefcase or book bag! The carry bag filled with bands weighs next to nothing, so you’ll never feel like you’re lugging around heavy or bulky equipment. The carry bag securely stays closed with a drawstring, so they’ll stay in place and be easily ready for your workout whenever needed.
Being comfortable is a key factor in working out and sticking with your routines, and the Limm Exercise Resistance Loop Bands are ergonomically designed to stretch and contour around your hands, legs, and thighs without any pain or chafing. The bands provide a natural non-slip grip, so you’ll maintain total control and get the workout you desire!
3. Black Mountain Resistance Band Set
Black Mountain Resistance Band Set includes: Yellow (2-4 lbs.), blue (4-6 lbs.), green (10-12 lbs.), black (15-20 lbs.) and Red (25-30 lbs.). All bands are 48 inches in length. This stackable set of resistance bands can produce up to 75 lbs of resistance.
These bands feature a metal clipping system on the bands for easy attachment to the soft-grip handles or ankle straps.
Included is a door anchor, exercise chart, carrying bag, ankle strap and starter guide.
Black Mountain Products stackable resistance band set is one of the best band sets on the market. This exercise band set was designed to bring a gym quality product to your home at an affordable price. This band set is very durable as well.
You can perform many exercises designed to target biceps, triceps, chest, upper/lower back, abs/core, and legs. The workout potential with Black Mountain Resistance Bands is endless. You can improve your health and overall wellness from the comfort of your home can now be a reality.
Black Mountain bands last for a long time because each band is manufactured using a proprietary extruded blend of synthetic and natural rubber. The process has increased the consistency of resistance while prolonging the life of the band.
4. Tribe 11pc Resistance Band Set
11pc TRIBE ATHLETIC SERIES SET: Includes: 5 Metal-Clip Resistance Bands: Yellow (5 lbs.), Green (15 lbs.), Red (20 lbs.), Blue (30 lbs.), and Black (35 lbs.). Each Band is 48 Inches in length. PRO ACCESSORIES: 2x Cushioned Soft-Grip Handles, 1x Door-Safe Anchor, 2x Soft Ankle Straps, 1x Tribe Carrying Bag.
These bands are made of an extra thick high-grade Silicon-Latex blend that will not dry out.
Tribe Athletic Series bands are stackable Up To 80 lbs. Whether you are a fitness expert or just starting out, The Tribe Resistance Training Set has a metal multi-clip system for almost any combination of resistance from 5 lbs To 80 lbs.
MAKE FITNESS SIMPLE: Included is the complimentary fitness guide for resistance band training made simple.
Physical Therapist and Personal Trainer APPROVED.
5. Serious Steel 41″ Assisted Pull-up Band
Serious Steel 41″ Assisted Pull-up Band | Resistance Band Set for Crossfit, Stretching, Powerlifting, Gymnastics, and Resistance Training (Single Band Sets)
This is a COMPLETE SET! Six sizes of bands included: #0 Band 2.5 mm. 2-15 lbs, #1 Band 1/2″ x 4.5mm (5-35 lbs.), #2 Band 13/16″ x 4.5 mm (10-50 lbs.), #3 Band 1.125″ x 4.5 mm (25-80 lbs.), #4 Band 1.75″ x 4.5 mm (50-120 lbs.), #5 Band 2.5″ x 4.5 mm (60-150 lbs.)
From assisting with pull-ups to adding resistance to your deadlift, this set will do it all. Perfect for days you cannot make it to the gym!
MULTIPLE BANDS: Do you think you need a #4 band, but concerned it may be too much tension? Try the #2 & #3 instead of the #5 or try the #3 & #1 instead of the #4 band. Combining multiple sizes gives you more levels of tension because you can use them individually or you can use them at the same time.
PULL-UPS: Serious Steel Bands are a perfect tool to help you with your pull ups, dips or muscle-ups.
6.Reehut Single Resistance Band And Exercise Tube
- Single Resistance Band: Length of 3.6ft, Yellow (2-4 lbs.), Blue (4-6 lbs.), Green (10-12 lbs.), Black (15-20 lbs.), Red (25-30 lbs.), Orange (30-35 lbs.), Purple (45-50 lbs.) and Atomic (70-75 lbs.).
- Made of Eco-friendly natural latex for maximum strength. Each band comes with Soft Grip Handles, Door Anchor, Starter Guide and Carrying Case.
- Great On-the-Go: Compact and travel-friendly size make portability a breeze to and from the gym.
- Add Variety to Workout: Multi-function, easy on the joints, and target muscle groups with controllable, constant tension.
7. Phantom Fit Resistance Loop Bands – Set of 4 – Best Fitness Exercise Bands for Working Out or Physical Therapy
- Workout your arms, back, shoulders, legs, and butt all at once with resistance loop bands, Perfect for crossfit exercises, yoga, and physical therapy to help strengthen torn ligaments or muscles.
- Use any single band or combine multiple bands to find your ideal resistance. Over 15 different single or band combinations mean that you’ll easily be able to find the right resistance each and every day.
- Made of durable latex that is snap resistant and guaranteed to help you strengthen your body. Perfect for squats, lunges, side-to-side exercises, stretching, triceps and biceps exercises, and MANY more! Quality is guaranteed and if it snaps, we’ll send you a replacement!
- Buy today and receive a free Phantom Fit carrying case and some downloadable workout music that will get you pumped and ready for your resistance band workout.
8. Belus Resistance Bands with Carrying Bag, Video & eBook
- VERSATILE – four exercise resistance band strengths – each band is 10 inches (25cm) long and 2 inches (5cm) wide – 0.4mm (5-10Ibs), 0.6mm (10-15Ibs), 0.8mm (15-20Ibs) and 1mm (20-25Ibs) loop bands. They are labeled so you can easily find the level of resistance you need. They can be combined with a carabiner (not included), knotted and stacked.
- PRETTY – four beautiful loop band colors: purple, light purple, pink and light pink resistance bands.
- GREAT VALUE – includes two digital books (Loop Band Guide and Glutes Guide) and a video (The Belus 7-Minute Booty Workout) with a little black carry bag. Instructions for getting the exercise guides and video are included on the insert card. The guides are also emailed to you when the exercise bands are delivered.
- GET FIT, GET BELUS FIT ANYTIME, ANYWHERE – these elastic loop bands are highly portable and can be used at home, in the gym or at the office. They are ideal for taking with you on vacation.
- PREMIUM QUALITY AND ECO FRIENDLY – Belus exercise bands are made from the best quality environmentally friendly latex. They do not have any man-made substances such as Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE). TPE rubber exercise bands are less durable and much cheaper. Belus latex bands are stronger, stretch further and last longer. You get the same resistance after many repetitions.
9. Kinzi Resistance Band Set with Door Anchor, Ankle Strap, Exercise Chart & Resistance Band Carrying Case
- Burn fat and increase muscle strength: our bands provide constant resistance when stretched, allowing you to isolate your muscles during workouts and shred body fat
- Adjustable weight resistance: each of the five included colored bands provides weight resistances varying between 2-30 lbs., with a total resistance weight of 75 lbs. when clipped together
- Add variety to your workout: with attachable soft-grip handles and ankle straps, you can perform the same exercises you would with free weights alongside more varied workouts perfect for building functional strength
- Portable gym in a bag: each kinzi band set also includes a door anchor, ankle strap, exercise chart, and carrying case- perfect for traveling, work, or the gym
10. AmazonBasics Resistance and Pull Up Band
- Resistance band / pull-up band supports a variety of popular workout routines at home or the gym
- Use it for assisted chin-ups and pull-ups, biceps curls, calisthenics, stretching, and more
- Helps target specific muscle groups and enhance strength, endurance, coordination, and flexibility
- Made from thick, durable rubber for reliable long-lasting strength; compact portable design
- Weight resistance of 30 to 60 pounds; band measures 3/4 inch wide
10 Benefits of Resistance Bands
1. Very Cost-Effective
Resistance bands are an excellent value and most can be purchased for under $10 for a basic set of bands. More elaborate kits with resistance tubes and bands, with workout DVD’s are priced for as little as $30-$40
2. Adaptable To Multiple Fitness Levels
They can be used by both beginners and seasoned fitness athletes. Most sets come with light, medium, heavy and extra-heavy resistances. And you can always tighten up the slack to increase resistance, or loosen up the slack to make it a little easier. You can even double up the bands for a more challenging workout.
3. Can Be Used For Most Exercises
You can often perform strength training moves with resistance bands that you would do with other equipment, which means you don’t need to learn a complicated new routine. For instance, resistance bands can substitute the weights you use for biceps curls or can increase the intensity of your push-ups.
4. Resistant Band Workouts
Resistance bands can be used for a complete, full-body workout that challenges almost every major muscle group in your body.Consider resistance bands for legs, loop band exercises for arms and resistance bands for glutes
5. Easy To Store
Resistance bands take up virtually no space, which means you can use them at home, in your office, or virtually anywhere you choose to get in a workout. When your workout is done, simply stash them in a drawer, your gym bag or backpack until your next session.
6. Excellent for Traveling
Resistance bands are lightweight and easily portable. You can stash them in your suitcase when traveling and use them to get a great workout right in your hotel room.
7. Adds Variety
Your muscles quickly adapt to movements you do often, which is why adding variety to your workouts is key for challenging your muscles. Resistance bands can be alternated with free weights and exercise machines for ongoing variety.
8. Easy to Use Alone
It’s not a good idea to lift heavy weights without an exercise buddy, but resistance bands can be safely used on your own. They’re ideal for exercising any time, at home or on the road.
9. Can Be Combined with Other Equipment
Resistance bands are so versatile that you can even use them along with weights, allowing you to get the benefits of two types of exercises at once.
10. An Effective Workout
Resistance bands are incredibly simple, but they’re also extremely effective at working your muscles. Additionally, resistance-band training can help you boost stamina, flexibility, range of motion and more.