Omega 3 – Fish Oil
Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplements Is Considered Essential Fatty Acids That Are Important For The Body To Maintain Good Health. It has become an important part of our diet and dietary supplementation because of the following:
- May reduce the risk of heart disease
- May Reduce Inflammation
- Is Important For Brain and Cognitive Function
- May Help With Depression and Anxiety
- May Reduce Joint Pain
- May Aid in Weight Loss
Facts about Omega 3 Fish Oil
The body cannot produce Omega-3’s. You have to get Omega-3’s through food or supplements. Omega-3 fatty acids are found in fish, like salmon, tuna, and halibut, other seafood including algae and krill, some plants, and nut oils. Also known as polyunsaturated fatty acids, omega-3 fatty acids play an important role in optimum brain function, normal growth, and development. Omega-3’s have also become popular because they may reduce the risk of heart disease, depression, anxiety, cholesterol, inflammation and so much more. So the benefits are obvious, but how do you discover the best fish oil pills and what are the omega 3 fish oil side effects if you take too much? Side effects can be minimized when you follow the fish oil dosage listed on each product.
The Best Omega 3 Fish Oil
1. Dr. Tobias Omega 3 Fish Oil
The OPTIMUM SERIES: Triple strength and produced from wild fish
2,000 mg Fish Oil with 1,400 mg Omega-3 Fatty Acids (600 mg DHA, 800 mg EPA) per serving (2 caps).
Get 3-4 times more of the important Omega-3s compared to many other brands. Omega 3 is looked upon as one of the most important supplements. This product exceeds the recommendation of 600 mg DHA per day – with a single serving!
Fish oil may provide health benefits such as heart health, brain health, fight anxiety and depression, and reduce inflammation.
An advanced delivery system and an enteric coating for better absorption and digestion to avoid fishy aftertaste. Enjoy the benefits without the fish burps.
Dr. Tobias fish oil is third party tested for product purity, projected efficacy, ingredient safety, nutritional value, and label accuracy. Quality you can trust!
90-DAY-SUPPLY = GREAT HEALTH VALUE: You get 180 fish oil soft gels with each bottle
2. BioScience Omega 3 Fish Oil 2250mg
- 2250 MG dose per recommended serving – with high EPA and DHA levels
- PURIFIED with molecular distillation at minimal temperatures to remove all heavy metals, mercury, PCB’s and other toxins
- 100% OCEAN WILD CATCH – Special extraction method for the highest volume of EPA and DHA
- BURPLESS, NATURAL LEMON FLAVOR – Odorless & easy to swallow without fishy burps
- RELIABLE – MADE IN USA in an FDA and GMP Certified Facility, heavy metal tested for purity
3. Nordic Naturals – Omega-3
- A non-concentrated formula with all of its constituents in a natural balance
- Omega-3 is a great way to maintain healthy levels of EPA and DHA
- Each serving surpasses the international expert recommended intake of 500 mg EPA+DHA
- Supports heart and brain health, cognition, and healthy immune function.
- All Nordic Naturals products surpass all major international quality standards for fish oil purity and freshness, including the removal of environmental contaminants.
4. Nutrigold Triple Strength Omega-3 Gold Fish Oil
- Triple Strength Omega-3 Gold features 1,000 mg of EPA and DHA per softgel.
- It is concentrated from exceptionally pure, certified sustainable, cold water fish sourced off the coast of Alaska in FDA inspected vessels.
- Processed right here in the USA in a pharmaceutical-grade facility to stringent cGMP standards.
- Triple Strength Omega-3 Gold is manufactured to quality standards that far exceed current GMPs and is verified by independent, third-party labs to meet identity, purity, and potency label claims.
5. NOW Ultra Omega 3 Fish Oil
- The NOW Natural Fish Oil Concentrate used in this softgel is manufactured under strict quality control standards.
- It is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants (i.e. mercury, heavy metals, PCB’s, dioxins, and other contaminants).
- If you experience nausea or reflux from other fish oils should find this enteric coated, odor controlled softgel easier to tolerate.
- The FDA’s website concludes: Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
7. Bronson Omega 3 Fish Oil Triple Strength
- EXTRA HIGH POTENCY OMEGA 3 FISH OIL: 2720 MG, 1250 EPA 488 DHA per serving (2 softgels), 90 servings per bottle.
- SAFE and EFFECTIVE: Perfect for men, women, adults, and kids. Non GMO. Gluten Free. Soy Free.
- HIGHEST QUALITY: The best ingredients available. Made in USA at FDA cGMP registered Facility.
- HIGHLY REGARDED AND RECOGNIZED: Our Products Have Been Consistently Recommended By The Foremost Nutritional Scientists Like Nobel Prize Winner, Dr. Linus Pauling.
8. BEST TRIPLE STRENGTH Omega 3 Fish Oil Pills
- THE BEST PREMIUM OMEGA 3 FISH OIL PILLS ★ The highest concentrate, 2500mg triple strength, molecularly distilled premium Omega 3 softgels delivering 1640mg ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS in every serving with 120 lemon flavor, burpless capsules in every bottle! Our unique pills contain OVER 3X MORE FISH OIL than other leading brands!
- HIGHEST QUALITY, POTENCY & PURITY OF ANY BRAND! ★ Forget cheap, low concentrate EPA and DHA Omega 3 supplements, our EASY TO SWALLOW Omega 3 Fish Oil vitamins for men, women, and kids are perfect for heart health, joint support, nervous system function, reducing inflammation, weight loss, cholesterol, blood pressure, colon cleansing, skin, hair and many more with an ultra 860mg EPA and 650mg DHA-packed in every serving!
- 100% NATURAL BURPLESS LEMON SOFTGELS ★ Our fish oil is freshly sourced from cold, deep ocean waters. Maximum Omega 3 fatty acids are delivered in easily digested omega oil supplement capsules enteric free, with a gentle lemon flavor and premium burp free coating which bypasses the stomach meaning absolutely NO FISHY AFTERTASTE, gastrointestinal irritation or nausea, perfect for everyday fish oil supplementation!
- PURE MOLECULARLY DISTILLED & MADE IN THE USA ★ Molecularly distilled for the highest absorption meeting GOED STANDARDS for an ultra pure, superior quality pharmaceutical grade burpless fish oil omega 3 fatty acids supplement. Completely free from heavy metals, mercury, toxins and other contaminants for the SAFEST 100% NATURAL GMO-FREE high potency Omega 3 fish oil supplement on the market! The absolute best fish oil epa dha!
9.New Chapter Wholemega Fish Oil Supplement with Omega-3
- Reduces the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease+— Heart-healthy Wholemega Fish Oil is clinically shown to retain healthy triglyceride levels and improve the Omega-3 Index in just two weeks*
- 100% Sustainably Caught & Wildly Pure: Wild Alaskan Salmon oil from independently Certified Responsible Alaska Fisheries—no genetically modified or farmed fish, no krill oil or cod liver oil
- Our Difference: Wild Salmon oil delivers 17 Omega fatty acids, including vital Omega-3s DHA & EPA, Omega-7, and naturally occurring Vitamin D3 and Astaxanthin; a whole-food alternative to taking an Omega 3-6-9 or flaxseed oil
- Avoid Fishy Aftertaste: Some consumers have experienced a fishy aftertaste with fish oil supplements. Many reviewers state they do not experience this with New Chapter Fish Oil
- Wild Salmon Oil, NSF Tested & Certified, Gluten Free, No High-Heat Processing, No Artificial Flavors, No Sugar or Sweeteners (added to some fish oil gummies)
Benefits of fish oil supplements: Our Top 5 Benefits of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
1. Omega-3s Can Lower Your Risk For Heart Disease
Heart attacks and strokes are the world’s leading causes of death.
Many years ago, the research concluded that people who consumed fish on a regular basis had very low rates of these diseases. This was later found to be partially due to omega-3 consumption.
Since then, omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to have many benefits for heart health
- Triglycerides: Omega-3s can cause a major reduction in triglycerides
- Blood pressure: Omega-3s can reduce blood pressure
- HDL-cholesterol: Omega-3s can raise HDL (the “good”) cholesterol
- Blood clots: Omega-3s can keep blood platelets from clumping together. This helps prevent the formation of harmful blood clots
- Plaque: By keeping the arteries smooth and free from damage, omega-3s help prevent the plaque that can restrict and harden the arteries
- Inflammation: Omega-3s reduce the production of some substances released during the inflammatory response.
2. Omega-3s Can Fight Depression and Anxiety
Depression is one of the most prevalent mental disorders in the world
Symptoms include sadness and lethargy. Anxiety is also common and its symptoms are constant worry and nervousness.
Studies have found that people who consume omega-3s regularly are less likely to be depressed and feel anxiety
And even more positive is this: when people with depression or anxiety start taking omega-3 supplements, their symptoms improve
Of the 3 types of omega-3 fatty acids: EPA appears to be the most effective at fighting depression.
3. Omega-3s Can Fight Against Inflammation
Inflammation is a very important function of our bodies. We need it to ward off infections and repair damage in the body.
Often times inflammation persists for a long time, even without an infection or injury being present. This is called chronic inflammation.
It is known throughout the world that long-term inflammation can contribute to almost every chronic disease, including heart disease and cancer.
Omega-3 fatty acids can lower the production of molecules and substances linked to inflammation, such as inflammatory eicosanoids and cytokines.
Studies have shown a direct correlation between higher omega-3 intake and reduced inflammation
Bottom Line: Omega-3s can reduce chronic inflammation, which can contribute to heart disease, cancer, and various other diseases.
4. Omega-3s May Help Prevent Cancer
Cancer is one of the leading causes of death in the world today, and omega-3 fatty acids have long been claimed to reduce the risk of certain cancers.
Studies have shown that people who consume recommended amounts of omega-3s have a lower risk of colon cancer.
Additionally, some research has shown that omega-3 consumption has been associated with a reduced risk of prostate cancer in men and breast cancer in women.
Bottom Line: Omega-3 intake may decrease the risk of some types of cancer, including colon, prostate and breast cancer.
5. Omega-3s Can Reduce Symptoms of ADHD in Children
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a behavioral disorder characterized by inattention, hyperactivity and impulsivity
Studies have found that children with ADHD have lower blood levels of omega-3 fatty acids, compared to their healthy peers
Many studies have found that omega-3 supplements can actually reduce the symptoms of ADHD.
Omega-3s help improve inattention and the ability to complete tasks. They also decrease hyperactivity, impulsiveness, restlessness and aggression.
Researchers have found fish oil supplementation to be one of the most promising treatments for ADHD.
In a nutshell, Omega-3 supplements can reduce the symptoms of ADHD in children. They improve attention and reduce hyperactivity, impulsiveness, and aggression.
Other Benefits related to taking Omega 3 Fish Oil as a supplement
Many of the complete benefits are still being studied. Some research is looking into
- fish oil benefits for hair
- fish oil benefits weight loss
- fish oil benefits skin acne
- fish oil benefits for bodybuilding