Muscle Roller Stick
Designed For The Athlete To Self Treat Trigger Points and Muscle Soreness
- Sports Massage Tool
- Self Myofascial Release
- Get more out of your workout by rolling out those sore muscles quickly and easily
- Helps your muscles recover quicker after your workout
- Prepares your muscles for the upcoming workout by releasing those trigger points
- Roller Massage Sticks are commonly used by athletes to easily and quickly release trigger points
- Break up fascia
- Fundamental tool used in physio therapy
The Muscle Roller Massage Stick – A Benefit To Every Athlete
Using a Massage Roller Stick is a technique not unlike foam rolling or self-massage to release muscle soreness and tightness or trigger points as we call them. By applying specific pressure with the roller to points of your body (especially in your quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves) you can help aid in the recovery of muscles, increase blood flow and allow them to return to a normal healthy state. The use of a Muscle Roller Massage Stick has the same great benefits as using a foam roller, with a few subtle differences. The Massage Roller Stick uses pressure from your hands vs. the foam roller which uses body weight for pressure. The stick is good for rolling across muscles, and the foam roller is best held over trigger points. The big difference is that the stick comes in different lengths and the foam roller comes in different firmness’s. The stick is portable and great for traveling, the foam roller is bulkier and is more suitable for your home or gym.
The Best Muscle Roller Sticks
1. Idson Muscle Roller Stick for Athletes
The Idson muscle roller stick is used to relieve muscle soreness and trigger points, and to aid in recovery. It can help reduce stiffness and pain before and after training workouts and running. Regular use will improve your strength, circulation and reduce the risk of injury.
The Idson muscle roller is made from high-quality industrial strength materials and built to last a lifetime. lt features thermoplastic rubber and polypropylene handles for an ergonomic grip and 9 ABS independent rollers on steel rod core.
The Idson muscle roller is very portable. It is only 18 inches x 1.5 inches, and 9 oz in weight. This is the ideal travel stick to take to the gym, to use before and after training, workouts and sports fields. It fits into most gym bags and backpacks easily and is water resistant.
Muscle Roller Sticks are recommended by physical therapists, massage therapists, and personal trainers everywhere. They are used by thousands of athletes to enhance their workout experience and recovery. Perfect for calves, hamstrings, and quadriceps.
2. Gaiam Pressure Point Massager
The Gaiam Restore Pressure Point Massager targets pressure points, increases circulation, and alleviates sore muscles with the convenient hand-held Gaiam Restore Pressure Point Massager. It is made with 2 grip handles on both ends and three independent massage balls.
The Gaiam massager allows you to stimulate muscle tissue and promote blood flow through tired, cold muscles. The specially designed nodules deepen the massage and help compress and stretch muscles making it highly effective in the treatment of muscle pain and trigger points on cold muscles. Handles include an ergonomic grip for added comfort and control.
This Gaiam massager is a convenient handheld stick that is portable, making it easy to travel with or pack away in your gym bag or backpack. The handheld roller is 18-inches long and weighs .55 lbs
- It relieves stress & muscle tightness
- Increases circulation
- It is ideal for the relief of sports-related injuries or strains
3. Muscle Roller Stick Pro
The Muscle Roller Stick Pro is touted as the roller that doesn’t squeak! – Remove your compressed nerves, knots, achy joints and stiff muscles fast. Your new portable, sturdy muscle roller stick travels well and fits into any Gym Bag or suitcase. What sets this one apart from the rest? With a nearly unbreakable stainless steel core, molded snub handles, no squeak thermoplastic rollers, & world class customer service, customers agree The Muscle Roller Stick Pro by Physix Sticks are here to stay.
Pain relief can’t wait – A few minutes per day with your new massage roller will leave your sore muscles feeling rejuvenated. Roll out those hard to reach muscles, that are difficult to reach with a conventional foam roller. Experience enhanced blood circulation and faster recovery! And unlike other sticks, your new massage roller won’t squeak!
Stop spasms and cramps in their tracks. Prevention is the best cure! Roll out lactic acid build-up and trigger points. The Muscle Roller Stick Pro self-massage stick is designed with 7 individual spindles which roll independently, that hug and relax your leg muscles, boosting recovery, deep tissue tension & soreness, resulting in a deeper more restful sleep! Accelerate recovery and give your muscles what they need, anytime, without waiting on the local masseuse.
4. Supremus Sports Muscle Roller Stick
Why Buy A Supremus Sports Muscle Massage Roller Stick?
If you want to:
- Eliminate the trigger points and tightness in your muscles
- Increase circulation of your body
- Reduce soreness and pain from workout
- warm up before a workout to prevent injury
- Do myofascial release without paying a physical therapist
The Roller Stick is an essential piece of equipment for fitness and physical therapy. The Roller Stick is highly recommended by athletes (marathon runners, swimmers, body builders, and bicyclists…), as well as personal trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, and their patients for Its efficiency and amazing results.
It provides deep tissue massage for your feet, calves, legs, IT bands, back, and shoulders. It is very efficient for relieving pain such as shin splints, plantar fasciitis, sciatica, restless leg syndrome, and tennis elbow.
The Roller Stick will release muscle tension and stimulate muscles for better circulation which increases mobility and flexibility.
Use it Pre-Exercise to prevent injuries and post workout for fast recovery.
Fits perfectly in your gym bag or backpack. It is a convenient size (18.3 inches) for both home and travel.
5. BrusFit Muscle Roller Stick Massager
Eliminate pain from your body with a deep tissue massage. This perfectly sized (18 inches long and weighs just 9oz) stick roller, is ideal for providing self-massage, to relieve muscle pain in all parts of your body.
RECOMMENDED BY CHIROPRACTORS: The BrusFit Muscle Roller Stick Massager is highly recommended by chiropractors, sports doctors, athletes, and physical therapists, because of its effectiveness and quick results.
IMPROVE BLOOD CIRCULATION AND PREVENT INJURIES: Use it before and after your workouts or training sessions, to increase blood circulation, which increases mobility and flexibility in your body.
SET OF 2 PRODUCTS IN 1 PACKAGE: Along with the muscle roller stick, you get a foot massage ball, to relieve pain and massage your feet.
6. Muscle Roller Stick Pro – The Best Self Massage Tool
- FINALLY! A ROLLER THAT DOESN’T SQUEAK – Say Hello to the last roller you will ever need to buy! Remove your compressed nerves, knots, achy joints and stiff muscles fast. Your new portable, sturdy muscle roller stick travels well, and fits into any Gym Bag or suitcase. But What sets this one apart from the rest? With a nearly unbreakable Stainless Steel Core, Molded Snub Handles, No Squeak Thermoplastic Rollers, & World Class Customer service, customers agree Physix Sticks are here to Stay
- BECAUSE PAIN RELIEF CAN’T WAIT – A few moments per day with your new Anytime, Anywhere, Massage Roller is just what the doc ordered. Before or after your Run, cycle, morning walk, or work, leave your sore muscles feeling rejuvenated, & lighter than ever. Roll hard to reach muscles, difficult to reach with a conventional foam roller. Get Enhanced Blood circulation, & Faster recovery! And unlike other Sticks, your new Massage Roller Won’t Squeak! Bye Bye Cheap Sale, Hello premium at a discount!
- RELAX ROLL & RELIEVE YOUR WAY TO BETTER NIGHTS REST – Stop spasms and cramps in their tracks. Prevention is the best cure! Roll lactic acid build-up and trigger points, normally impossible to reach with your bare hands. Your beautifully packaged self-massage stick, designed with 7 individual spindles which roll independently, hug and relax your leg muscles, boosting recovery, deep tissue tension & soreness, resulting in a deeper more restful sleep! Get a Deal today, Price and Value.
- ACCELERATE RECOVERY WITH EASE – Give your muscles what they need, On Demand, without waiting on the local masseuse. Access amazing top tips in your FREE EBOOK Guide. Releases & ease difficult knots, tight muscles, shin splints and even plantar fasciitis. Visit our review section for amazing success stories. Easily Break up muscular adhesion’s, myofascial stiffness, and Kinks, which often lead to bigger injuries. Feel Great! Blaze your own path to Better Health and faster recovery.
7. The Muscle Stick Original Massage Roller
- BETTER. The Muscle Stick Original Series better than a Foam Roller on DIRTY/SWEATY gym floor
- USES. Best for Pre Workout, Post Exercise, and Physically Therapy Rehabilitation
- CONSTRUCTION. Full, End to End, Stainless Steel Core, Muscle Roller Massage Bar, 18 inch, Zero-Flex Perfect Pressure
- QUALITY GUARANTEED. YOU TORN? UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEE! Buy a F.A.T. Products Massage Roller Stick and one from any of our competition to compare.
- BUY TODAY, TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE. The stick will soothe your aches, if you use as instructed, relief of Neck, Back, Legs, Calves, and Foot Pain.
8. Elite Massage Muscle Roller Stick for Runners
- TARGETS SORE, TIGHT MUSCLES AND PREVENTS CRAMPS, with the massage roller stick, you can target any tight and sore muscles fast. if you roll out the targeted area for about 5 minutes, you will notice a very quick release in tension and an increase in blood circulation to the area, helping to reduce your calf, quad, IT bands or hamstring cramps tremendously.
- OUR STICK ALLOWS YOU TO APPLY AS MUCH PRESSURE, OR AS LITTLE AS YOU CAN HANDLE, the muscle roller stick will help with lengthening and stretching out your muscles by applying pressure to the problem area. because its a stiff leg massage roller, you can control the pressure and therefore the pain, depending on your pain tolerance. you will definitely notice a surprising decrease in muscle fatigue by using it regularly before and after exercise.
- COMFORTABLE, STURDY, AND SMOOTH ROLLING ACTION, the massage roller stick handles are very comfortable, and you won’t find your hands slipping like with some of the cheaper models. our roller stick also has a smooth rolling action due to the 2mm gap between each roller, preventing your hair being pulled on your legs. the elite myofascial release tool will keep your muscles from knotting up and helps to keep the muscle soreness at a minimum.
- COMPACT TO TRAVEL WITH AND SO CONVENIENT TO USE ANYWHERE, unlike a foam roller which can be a little awkward to use as they’re quite large, the stick is more compact in size. you can sit on the couch, stand up or even lay down and simply use the roller on whatever area you need to work on. being smaller in size, means you can pinpoint knots and work on getting them to release.
9. Massage Stick | Massage Roller Stick | Muscle Roller Stick by YogoFit
- PAIN NO MORE MUSCLE ROLLER STICK: Do not compromise with anything less than perfection when it comes to your post workout massaging tools. Invest in this durable muscle roller stick and treat all pains and muscle soreness. Great for back pains, strained calves, shoulder issues, waist tightness, foot and buttock cramps and others!
- THE LAST MASSAGE STICK / MUSCLE ROLLER STICK YOU WILL EVER NEED: Forget all those cheaply made body roller sticks that would fall apart after a while and trust your whole body on this deep tissue massage stick. Made from high quality resilient ABS and inner steel rod, we can assure you that this body massage stick will satisfy even the most demanding needs!
- TRIGGER RECOVERY PROCESS & SOOTHE ACHING MUSCLES: Our muscle roller sticks are designed in such a way so as to be extremely convenient to use by men and women of all ages and kids as well. Soothe aching muscles, enhance blood circulation and accelerate recovery with just a few minutes of massage over the area in pain.
10. The Muscle Stick Elite Soft “Rubber” Massage Roller
- MASSAGE ROLLER, not foam roller! …. The Muscle Stick Elite Rubber Series, deep tissue massager, is hands down better than a Foam Roller on Dirty gym floor. Relief for sore aching muscles from the running, workouts, or being stiff from the office chair.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED… YOU TORN? UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEE! Buy a F.A.T. Products Massage Roller Stick and one from any of our competition to compare. Our quality is so superior, I guarantee you’ll return the other guys! If not, I will return the full purchase and pay the return shipping!
- DETAILS… ONLY Full, End to End, Stainless Steel Core, Roller that comes With 100% Free Fitness Membership (Instructional Videos, Q&A, and Blogs)….18 inch, Zero-Flex Perfect Pressure, Perfect Trigger Point Pressure, Myofascial Release Tool. ase Tool.
- BUY TODAY, TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE… The stick will change your life, if you use as instructed. Massage stick for relief of Neck , Back , Legs , Calves , and Foot Pain.
The Difference between a Muscle Roller Massage Stick and Foam Roller
The use of a Muscle Roller Stick has the same great benefits as using a foam roller, with a few subtle differences. The Massage Roller Stick uses pressure from your hands vs the foam roller which uses body weight for pressure. The stick is good for rolling across muscles, the foam roller is best held over trigger points. The difference between the two primarily is that the stick comes in different lengths and the foam roller comes in different firmness’s. The stick is portable and great for traveling, the foam roller is bulkier and is more suitable for your home or gym.
- Rolling your muscles with the massage roller relieves muscle tightness or trigger points
- Rolling your muscles prior to a workout can help decrease muscle density and promote a better warmup
- Rolling your muscles after your workout may help muscles recover from strenuous exercise
- Rolling your muscles will show you how to release trigger points
- A musle roller stick is a great tool to get fast pain relief in your muscles
- A muscle roller stick is more portable and transportable – something you can pack away when you travel