Foam Roller – Rumble Roller
Designed to enhance your fitness and healthy lifestyle
- For Sore Muscles and Better Movement
- Self Massage to Release Muscle Tightness and Trigger Points
- Get More Out of Your Workout
- Helps muscles recover quicker after your workout
- Foam Roller for Back Pain
- Prepares your muscles for the upcoming workout
- Foam Rollers are commonly used in Conditioning and Rehabilitation
Foam Roller Benefits: Why You Want One
Foam rolling has transformed from an almost secret mystifying technique used only by coaches and therapists on athletes, to something you see almost every day in most gyms and health facilities. Recent information, product availability and affordability have put foam rollers in the hands of people who train and work out, helping them improve their fitness and get muscle relief and improve recovery as it works out knots and tension in your muscles.
Foam rolling is a technique of self-massage to release muscle tightness or trigger points. By applying specific pressure to points on your body (such as legs, shoulders, and back) you can help aid in the recovery of muscles and allow them to return to a normal healthy state.
The Best Foam Rollers
1. TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller
TriggerPoint GRID foam rollers offer a patented design that has a multi-density exterior constructed over a rigid, hollow core for exceptional effectiveness and durability. The GRID’s sturdy construction withstands repeated use while maintaining shape and integrity. Unlike traditional foam rollers, the distinctive, multi-dimensional surface of the GRID replicates the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands to help channel blood, improve oxygen flow, and heal tissue. TriggerPoint GRID Foam Rollers can prepare the body for peak performance by helping users recover from injuries, relieving muscle and joint pain, and improving circulation, flexibility, balance and mobility.
The TriggerPoint GRID foam roller is highly effective at getting those deep trigger points to loosen your muscles and prepare you for your next workout.
2. ProSource Sports Medicine Foam Roller
The ProSource Sports Medicine Roller is exceptional for pre and post-workout recovery, improving mobility, and reducing pain from tight muscles. The firm yet flexible surface helps to release trigger points and relax tight muscles while improving blood circulation. A grid of multiple density zones with bumps and grooves offers a varied massage, similar to the palm and finger-tip-like massage from a physical therapist or a masseuse. The EVA foam-filled interior provides a sturdier roller for a long-lasting product you can count on. Perfect for athletes, Yoga and Pilates participants, CrossFit lovers, or anyone with muscle tension.
The highlights and benefits of using the ProSource Sports Medicine Foam Roller:
Some trigger points are very deep or are in areas of your body that are difficult to reach where smooth foam rollers just can’t penetrate (such as around the shoulder blades and rhomboids, in the calves, and hips). The ProSource Sports Medicine Roller is highly more effective for those with tough knots, hard to release trigger points or consistently tight muscles. Regular use helps speed recovery time after workouts, improves blood circulation and flexibility, reduces soreness, and helps correct muscle imbalances.
3. PowerPro 2 in 1 Foam Roller
The G2 PowerPro gives you the option of a firm trigger-point outer roller and a smooth + soft inner roller.
The contoured outer roller is perfect for sports massage and warm up before exercise, and a relaxing warm down after exercise to soothe tight, sore muscles, releasing painful trigger points.
The soft inner roller is a perfect foam roller for beginners. It is preferred to treat Compartment Syndrome and to roll out tender areas like your neck and lumbar region. The G2 PowerPro helps improve flexibility, stability, balance and core strength.
4. Rolling-With-It Foam Roller
You exercise hard. You train hard. Let Rolling With It Foam Rollers help you recover quickly. The professional-grade, EVA foam roller will relieve muscle tension and increase your mobility. You’ll get back to exercising and training to your full potential, pain-free.
Rolling With It Foam Rollers is endorsed by professional chiropractors, personal trainers, and Physical Therapists. Each has seen dramatic improvements in their patients who use these premium rollers for therapeutic self-massage, increased flexibility, and myofascial release for muscle recovery.
You’ll experience a new level of comfort for relieving your muscle pain with a foam roller made from recyclable EVA foam. Unlike other foam rollers made with polyethylene foam, similar to a hard styrofoam, Rolling With It Foam Rollers are made with a non-porous, premium material with a soft exterior and firm core giving the exact amount of soothing firmness you need for your muscles.
Rolling With it Foam Rollers are perfect for sports enthusiasts, athletes, trainers, and everyday exercisers.
5. Yes4All Premium High Density Foam Roller
EXTRA FIRM – BEST FOR INTERMEDIATE and BEYOND LEVEL: High density expanded polypropylene (EPP) that is designed for deeper massage than standard foam roller
24-INCH LENGTH x 6-INCH ROUND: Full size foam roller but only weighs 12 oz. Support up to 300 lbs for moderate to heavy use while remaining shape for years
PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: Premium foam roller is ideal for physical therapy, pre and post yoga, trigger point massage, stretching, perfect for everyday use
PERFECT FOR SELF-MASSAGE THERAPY & MYOFASCIAL RELEASE: Great for improving muscle mobility, flexibility and preventing soreness for all sports enthusiasts, crossfit, pilates, bodybuilding, running, weight training, yoga
6. Foam Roller, LuxFit Speckled Foam Rollers
- FOAM ROLLERS FOR MUSCLES – LuxFit High Density Foam Roller is great for Physical Therapy, before or after Exercise, Yoga, and Massage Therapy. Foam Muscle Rollers helps to relieve Muscles Tension and increase Muscle Reflexology. Form Roller. Body Roller
- FOAM EXERCISE ROLLER HELPS PREVENT MUSCLE INJURY – Perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness and coordination, ranging and strengthening activities. Yoga – Fitness Foam Roller. Foam Roller for IT Band
- EXTRA FIRM GYM FOAM ROLLER – Molded polypropylene foam technology has a 2 lbs. per cubic foot density, Smooth surface, Will not lose its shape after heavy use, and Repels Liquids. Trigger Point Foam Roller. Stretching Foam Roller
- 4 SIZES AVAILABLE FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS – 36 Inch, 24 Inch, 18 Inch, 12 Inch. 36 Inch foam roller is our largest size. Black Foam Rollers are great for Back Pain and Back Exercises. Great for core stabilization, balance, and stamina. 6 Inch wide Round Foam Roller.
- FULL 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY – MADE IN THE USA! – with Free Online Instructional VIDEO – Using your own body weight let the foam roller do a Myo-Fascial release to provide Maximum Relaxation Relief. Deep Tissue Foam Roller Massage. Foam Roller for Back. Leg Roller. Exercise Roller
7. Deep Tissue Massage Roller For Myofascial Release
- Heavy duty green massager measures 13 inches long by 5.5 inches diameter
- Improves blood flow and circulation to speed up injury recovery, and reduce pain and inflammation
- Great for stretching overworked sore muscles and soft tissue (myofascia) reducing stiffness and soreness
- Guaranteed not to break with Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Dual zone bump grid and groove / ridge pattern feels mimics the fingers and knuckles of a physical therapist for maximum results
8. Master of Muscle Foam Roller For Muscle Massage
- DESIGNED TO BE YOUR OWN PERSONAL MASSAGE THERAPIST – Dual Pressure Zones let YOU control the pressure and action. Provides muscle soreness relief where you need it most including all key areas such as Lower and Upper Back, Neck, Knee, ITB, Quads, Hamstrings, Delts, and Shoulders
- PERFECT FOR SELF MYOFASCIAL RELEASE FOR ALL SPORTS ENTHUSIASTS: Crossfit, Pilates, Bodybuilding, Rugby, Boxing, Running, Weight Training, Yoga and Sports Beginners
- WORRY FREE TRAINING – DESIGNED SO YOU CAN GO HARDER FOR LONGER: Releases toxins in the muscles pre workout so you can drive yourself harder and post workout speeds recovery to improve your performance. Also ideal for Sports Injury
- PREVENTION as well as REHABILITATION
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: Only 13 inches in length ensures it fits easily into any gym bag or travel case- ensuring you get your massage in any time, anywhere
9. PharMeDoc Foam Roller for Muscle Massage
- Therapeutic Relief – Pressure Point Foam Roller warms up muscles and relieves soreness In any part of the body
- Tested & Trusted by Athletes and Health Care Professionals around the world.
- Increase Mobility – Our body and foot massager provides increased flexibility and circulation
- Density: Standard – 550 pound weight limit – 13 x 5.5 inches
10. USA Foam Roller, Extra Firm High Density Foam Rollers
- EXTRA FIRM foam roller – 2.8 lbs. per cubic foot density (2.8lbs/ft³ Density) – Super High Density Foam Roller with Molded Polypropylene Foam Technology. One of the firmest foam rollers on the market – will not lose its shape after heavy use.
- BEST Foam Rollers for Muscles – Foam Rolling with your own body weight for Self-Myofascial Release to release muscle tightness. Use a Foam Muscle Roller to help relieve Muscle Tension.
- NEW COLOR Roller – Black Foam roller with added color for a New Look. With the speckled color every foam roller has a unique look with a smooth surface that repels liquids. Available in 36 inch, 18 inch, or 12 inch.
- Premium Foam Exercise Roller – Great for Foam Roller Exercises for balance, flexibility and strengthening. Great for Physical Therapy, Pilates, Yoga, before or after Exercise, and Massage Therapy.
Why you should foam roll – massage roller
Foam rolling can be done pre-workout or post-workout. You can use a roller to help warm up muscles. It is ideal after working out as well to relax and stretch tight areas and trigger points and prevent knots before your next workout. Rolling helps reduce soreness as well by circulating blood to get oxygen and nutrients to tired muscles. Hold the roller on tender spots and trigger points for at least 20 seconds – 30 seconds, with small back and forth movements over sore areas of your muscles.
- Foam Rolling Exercises Reduces Cellulite & Reduces Fluid Retention
- Foam Rolling Breaks up the Fat Producing Fibers, Resulting in Smooth, Toned & Rejuvenated Skin. Better Sleep
- Foam Rolling Before Bed Relaxes the Muscles & The Mind; Reduces Stress and Gives a Better, More Peaceful Sleep
- Foam Roller Benefits for Back Pain: regularly using one properly will reduce back pain and increase mobility
- Benefits of Foam Rolling in Bodybuilding and Runners: helps the muscle heal faster and gets you ready for your next workout
- Foam Roller exercises for sciatica – can help reduce pain and discomfort
8 Great Ways to Use a Foam Roller
Sit on the floor with the foam roller positioned on your lower back. Rest your hands behind you for support and balance. Tighten your stomach. Slowly bend your knees and move the roller up your back to just below your shoulders. Reverse this process, rolling over the foam roller from your shoulders to your lower back.
Sit on the floor with your legs straight out in front of you. Your hands are placed on the floor beside you to support your weight. With the foam roller positioned under your calves, slowly roll up and down from your ankles to your knees, rolling back and forth.
Stretched out, facing the floor, position the foam roller on your thighs just below your hips. Use your arms to hold your upper body up, like you would if you were in a plank position. Moving forwards and backwards, roll the foam roller over your thighs from your hips to just above the knee. For extra benefit, do one leg at a time by positioning the other legs ankle over the ankle of the leg you want to foam roll.
4. Butt / Glutes
Sitting on the foam roller, cross one of your legs over the other, preferably at the knee. Place your hands beside you to support your upper body. Slowly roll back and forth over the foam roller over the length of your butt cheeks. Switch sides by crossing the side you just rolled over the other knee and repeat.
Lie on your back , facing up, with the foam roller positioned behind your shoulder blades. Position your hands behind your head, locking your fingers together. Raise your butt off the ground with your legs. Slowly roll over the foam roller over your shoulders, back and forth.
Similar to shoulders, but add a variation by rolling your shoulders to one side (do one side at a time). Hands are still behind the neck, with your body twisted at the torso so the foam roller is resting on your side back muscles (lats). Roll up and down, from your shoulder to just above your lower back. Switch sides and repeat.
Lying in a face down position, place the foam roller on your thighs around the hip area. Position your hands by your sides in a push up position. Roll up and down your thigh, from the hip to the top of your knee. For extra benefit, lean to one side to accentuate the massage on one leg at a time. Switch legs and repeat.
8. Outer Thighs
Lie on your side with the foam roller under one of your hips. Position your arms to brace and support your upper body. Use your abs and glutes for bracing and balance. Roll slowly up and down from your knees to your hips. Switch sides and repeat.