AB Roller Wheel
Strengthen and Tone Your ABS And Burn Belly Fat
- Build Your Core Strength
- A Stronger Core Will Strengthen Your Back And Alleviate Back Pain
- The AB Roller Will Help You Get Those 6 Pack Abs
- Amazing results when you incorporate Ab Rolling into your fitness routine
AB Roller Wheel – How To Sculpt Six Pack Abs
The Ab Roller or Ab Wheel (referred to by both names) – you’ve seen it on TV and it is highly likely there is one tucked in the corner of your local gym. Some of you may think it’s just another gimmicky piece of equipment or not effective, but when used properly it is one of the best abdominal tools to strengthen your core.
Ab Wheel Rollouts are the primary exercise performed with an ab wheel. They are a form of anti-extension core training. As you roll forward, your abs work to keep your back from arching into extension.
According to Mike Boyle, co-founder of Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning (Woburn, Massachusetts), and author of New Functional Training For Sports, roll outs train your abs the way the muscles are designed to function. He says the abs aren’t meant to flex the torso, or bring the shoulders to the hips like during a Crunch or Sit-Up. “What they actually do is prevent you from going into extension,” he adds.
Best Ab Roller Wheels
1. Perfect Fitness Ab Carver Pro – Ab Roller Pro
The Fitness Ab Carver Pro is an ab wheel with a patented design that improves the effectiveness of ab exercises and helps to engage and strengthen muscles in the back, chest, arms, and core.
Unlike traditional ab wheels, the Ab Carver Pro uses a unique carbon steel spring mechanism that provides resistance as users roll out and assistance as they roll back, engaging muscles more thoroughly.
While most ab rollers feature flat wheels that only allow for rolling straight out and back, the Ab Carver Pro features a wide, spherical wheel that helps users engage all ab muscles, including obliques, by pivoting to the right and left. This helps to strengthen deep core muscles that stabilize the pelvis and spine.
2. CSX Dual Ab Roller Wheel
The CSX Dual Abdominal Roller Wheel provides one of the best core and upper body toning exercises and is designed to strengthen and tone your abs, back, arms and shoulder muscles.
Manufactured with premium quality Parts. Its stylish smooth turning dual matt black plastic roller wheels with metal axle – provide a snug fit and ensure no wheel wobble and stability while you roll.
Thickly padded foam handles – For extra comfort and grip.
0.6inch / 15mm THICK Knee Pad Included made from NBR – the same material used in high-quality expensive yoga mats.
3. 3-In-1 AB Wheel Roller Kit – Odoland AB Roller
3-IN-1 AB ROLLER KIT: 3 wheel Ab Roller provides superior stability. The kit also includes a resistance band and a knee pad for maximum comfort. It comes with a carry bag so you can take it with you to the gym.
The Perfect Ab roller will carve your core and help you get ripped abs and sculpted arms. The 3 wheels are really nice for keeping balance as you extend.
4. Speed Abs Complete by Iron Gym
The Speed Abs is Imported and is the perfect piece of equipment to strengthen and tone your upper abs, lower abs, obliques and entire core!
Get chiseled shoulders, shredded arms and your v-shape back with the Speed Abs exercise wheel by Iron Gym.
The Iron Gym Ab Roller features durable steel coil to provide resistance on the way out and a super controlled return. The pro-grip handles are made of rubber to minimize hand fatigue while maximizing control and comfort.
Appropriate for all fitness levels, from beginner to advanced.
Use Speed Abs on any floor surface to get the most out of your abdominal exercise routine.
5. Elite Sportz Ab Wheel Roller Pro
The Elite Sportz Ab Wheel is very stable because of its two-wheel and design, which means no wobbly rollouts. You will find the double wheel design provides more stability than a single wheel design.
It’s sturdy construction and smooth rollout will allow your Elite Sportz Ab Wheel to last.
Comes fully assembled with very comfortable non-slip handles, and is ready to go straight out of the box.
7. Sweet Sweat Portable Ab Roller
- Get a Flat, Toned Tummy in No Time: This premium core strengthening wheel helps build and tone your abs, arms & back. Effectively work out your core at home, the gym, or the office!
- Wider Wheel for Added Stability: Our wheel is 2” thick, while other brands are half that size! This gives you superior stability, allowing unrestricted movement for a more intense workout
- Comfortable Grips: Ergonomically designed grips prevent discomfort in your hands, so you can give 110% to every workout. Removable handles allow for compact storage and easy transport
- FREE Bonus Gifts: Includes Sweet Sweat sample and foam knee pad to prevent discomfort in knees.
8. Perfect Fitness Ab Carver Sport
- Extra-wide wheel to ensure stability
- Ergonomic angles handles help increase arm activation and shoulder stability
- Designed for forward and lateral movement
- Rugged gym quality contraction and non-slip rubber wheel tread
- Performance Grips: Precision Fit Provides Increased Control
9. SKLZ Core Wheels Dynamic Strength and Ab Trainer
- Develops dynamic core strength. Ability to tone the muscles of the entire midsection at once from a variety of different angles
- Allows for more push-up variations to target the upper body area
- Manufactured in United States
- Enhance traditional plank and push-up exercises
- Develop pillar strength (shoulders, torso and hips) through a variety of exercises
- Wheels on each side move together for safety and ground control
- Lightweight and portable
- Includes (2) CORE wheels and a training guide
10. BIO Core Ab Roller
- MAXIMUM STABILITY – The BIO Core is the only ab roller available today that uses RUBBER wheels for maximum stability on any surface. Unlike other ab wheels, you can now train anywhere, even on smooth floors, to tone and build your abs, back, shoulders and arms.
- BONUS WORKOUT MAT – A high-quality knee mat is included in the package along with the abdominal wheel so you can finally say “goodbye” to bruised knees. The kneeling mat is made from high-density EVA foam to provide maximum protection and comfort for your knees.
- ERGONOMIC PERFORMANCE GRIPS – Thick ergonomically designed memory foam handles have been added the ab wheel to increase grip and overall comfort during workouts and even for prolonged use. Never slip and feel uncomfortable gripping an ab carver again.
- GREAT FOR ALL FITNESS LEVELS – Utilizing 2 large rubber wheels, the wide and sturdy base of the BIO Core ab carver pro is ideal for smooth silent functioning and improved balance & stability, no matter what your size. Even when used at multiple angles, the ab wheel roller will support large weights of up to 450lbs.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE – The BIO Core ab roller is the only ab wheel that uses high-grade rubber wheels, industrial strength polymers, and a stainless steel axle. We’re so confident that we’ve used the highest quality parts possible that we offer a no questions asked lifetime replacement.
Ab Wheel Rollouts provide a better ab workout than traditional flexion exercises, creating stronger and more defined abs—if improving your looks and showing off a nicely toned midsection is a goal. Also, strong abs protect your spine and prevent energy leaks, which sap power and strength from your sports skills.
To protect your spine, gradually strengthen your core with beginner Rollout progressions before performing more advanced Rollouts.
The concept is similar to a Plank, but Rollouts are much more difficult. If you can’t hold a Plank for more than a few seconds, or you can only do a few Push-Ups without your back sagging, these are indications that your core isn’t very strong.
If you fall into this category, your back will extend during an Ab Wheel Rollout. This stresses your spine and can cause some degree of lower-back pain or injury.
But, you are not excused from anti-extension exercises. The benefits are too great to ignore. Start with a plank to strengthen your core. When you feel your core has strengthened sufficiently and you can hold a plank for 30-60 seconds, move on to your Ab Roller and bring your Ab training to a higher level, and a healthier core and back.